
We went to the cemetery with the Parkers to visit my sister Kristen's grave on Memorial day. It was nice to be able to be there and tell the kids a few memories of her and her cute little personality. It was raining so the kids had a great time playing all around in the rain and getting their pants all muddy. We had a fun day spending time together with our family and playing games.
Later that night Alyssa came to me crying and said that she was sad that she didn't get to meet Kristen. I assured her that she had been able to be with Kristen before she came to our family and that she would be able to be with her again after this life. She immediately cheered up and said that she was excited to "play with her" again. What a blessing to have this knowledge which brought such comfort and peace to my sad little girl.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Memorial Day
Posted by Mindy at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Alyssa is so sweet. I am totally tearing up! I miss you guys!
it seems you had great time there. I am really happy to visit your Blog and looking forward to come again to see some cool posts and pictures
Damp Away
Post a Comment