Okay, so I tried to start this blog a couple of months ago, but haven't been able to get it together yet! I guess I thought I would start posting once I figured out how to do slide shows, music, etc., but I've decided to abandon my perfectionistic ways and learn as I go. At this rate, my parents will be home from their mission before I even get started! So.... here goes! I have LOVED reading the blogs of my awesome friends and family who have inspired me to start my own. I am definitely more of a phone person than a writer. Writing is actually quite painful for me. But, now that I am a mother of three beautiful girls (who instantly need all my attention the second I pick up the phone), I've realized that making frequent phone calls to everybody I want to keep in touch with is simply not possible. So hopefully this will be an easier way for me to keep in touch! I'm also hoping this will be a way for me to keep a journal. I really need to stop jotting down the funny things my kids say on random scraps of paper that eventually end up who knows where. For the sake of grandparents and journaling, I'm sure I will include too many photos and details that most of you will not care at all about, so please, do not feel obligated to read all my boring details.Now on to something fun..... Bailey! What a sweetheart. She is almost 8 months old and is such a happy little baby! She smiles so hard you think she's going to break her face. I really can't get enough of her. On really hard days when it seems that all the girls have done is fight, tease, and complain, I love to just hold and cuddle this sweet baby who will give me endless hugs, smiles, and slobbery kisses. I really am trying to cherish this precious time with her. She's already growing up too fast. She is getting more mobile each day- she's now getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. Aaahhh! I'm really not ready for her to start crawling and getting into everything. Bailey loves her older sisters and laughs at everything they do. I've been feeling bad that I haven't set up my studio lights to take Bailey's pictures. Every day I think that I better get some before she starts crawling and won't sit still for pictures. Today I finally just plopped her down in front of a window and took these pictures.









2 comments:
So am I allowed to be reading this yet? :) I have been anxiously waiting for your debut and decided to check it tonight just in case. Let me know when I can officially add you to my "list".
Your pictures are so cute. You really do have an amazing talent for photography. I am so jealous. Bailey is darling! I'm with ya on the whole crawling thing. SO - not ready!
Can you say Baby Gap?! Bailey is to DIE for.
Yeah for blogging. I love to catch up with blog pics. We had a complete and total blast last weekend with you guys. Thanks for being such a great hostess!
Post a Comment